Options Available Abroad

Lifestyle Change: CARRY YOUR OWN!

Globally, humans buy a million plastic bottles per minute and only 9% of them are recycled! The other 91% end up in landfills and eventually the ocean.

You can make a difference by simply carrying a reusable bottle with you in your bag, purse or car. This minor adjustment on your part will reduce plastic consumption and keep our oceans clean!